Headquartered in Singapore, our boutique practice is led by a team of professionals with more than 25 years of experience in various industries in different countries.
FCCA, FCA Singapore
ATP (Income Tax & GST) ASEAN CPA
B.Soc.Sc. (Honours ~ Economics)
BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting (First Class)
Managing Director and Principal Consultant
Edgar held various positions in banking, insurance and property sectors; and managed projects and business units over several legal jurisdictions for more than 24 years. He has worked with top corporations in Singapore namely Standard Chartered Bank and NTUC Income.
He is providing consultancy services to small and medium enterprises. Currently, he is appointed with finance and administration responsibilities to various businesses.
Edgar is also active in the area of education where he is involved in ACCA, CAT, ATTS and degree programmes with various premier education providers in Singapore. He specialises in financial and management accounting; and taxation. He writes for several blogs as part of his multi-dimensional teaching approach.
Edgar graduated with Honours in Economics from the National University of Singapore. He also completed the Diploma of Banking and Finance, ACCA professional qualification and B.Sc. (Honours – First Class) in Applied Accounting under ACCA/Oxford Brookes University Degree Partnership.
• Singapore Institute of Directors, Member
• Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants, Fellow (2005 – present)
• ACCA, Fellow (2003 – present)
• Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals, Accredited Tax Practitioner (ATP) (2010 – present)
Appointments and Engagements
• 2015, 2017 & 2018 – ACCA Finance and Accounting Technical Conference – Chairman
• 2017 to current – MCST 2556 Council – Burlington Square – Chairman
• 2017 to 2018 – Singapore Institute of Directors – Professional Development Committee – member
• 2016 to 2017 – Renovation and Decoration Advisory Centre – Hon. Treasurer
• 2015 to current – MCST 3480 Council – SohoLife@Joo Chiat – Chairman, Secretary & Treasurer
• 2014 to present – SID/ISCA Director Financial Reporting Essentials – Lecturer
• 2014 to present – ACRA/SID/ISCA Directors Compliance Programme – Lecturer
• 2013 to 2014 – MCST 2556 Council – Burlington Square – Treasurer
• 2009 to 2011 – ACCA Annual Conference – Co-Chairman
• 2008 – Dun & Bradstreet SME Conference – Speaker
• 2007 to 2009 – ACCA Local Executive Council – Member